My Family, The Main People (or Victims) I Knit For

Sunday, October 6, 2013

#FMSphotoaday craze

I decided to join the #FMSphotoaday craze because everyone seems to be having a lot of fun with it. You can read about the photo challenge and about the mum who started it all at Fat Mum Slim. Basically she posts a monthly list on her blog with a daily photo topic on the last Monday of the month. People share photos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and their personal blogs while using the #FMSphotoaday to connect. Fat Mum Slim aka Chantelle picks photos for the Fab Four daily. She actually picks 8 photos, 4 each from Facebook and Twitter. You just have to use the # to enter. You will be able to find all my photos for the challenge on my Facebook Page, Instagram, and Twitter. Click the word to find & follow.

Here is October's Photo A Day Challenge.

Here is my first #FMSphotoaday.

10.6.13 ~ 8 o'clock

Waking up to peaceful rainy day.


No comments: