My Family, The Main People (or Victims) I Knit For

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Silly Share Saturday

Here are a few things that made me smile this week. Click the title to view the videos.

Lucy the dog decided that she wants to the chicken nuggets that are cooking in a toaster oven. The only problem for her is that the toaster oven is on a high counter. hehehehe
Lucy the dog caught on camera getting chicken nuggets. 

A janitor made his job of snow removal a little more interesting.
Janitor's Revenge

Oh my goodness! You will laugh at this. Watch all the clips. The last one is my favorite. I am sure every dad would like a Trunk Monkey for when his daughter starts dating.
Trunk Monkey

This is just something to make you smile.
Irish Version of 'Cups'

Have you seen car snow art popping up everywhere?? I love it!





No comments: